SENSES, Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation for Every Student, is implemented by 8 partners from 5 EU countries
· SFEDI, Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative – UK
· BRI, Blue Room Innovation – Spain
· EUROTraining Educational Organization – Greece
· EUROSPEAK Language School – UK
· Xenios Polis. Culture, Science and Action – Greece.
· CSI, Center for Social Innovation – Cyprus
· SMCS, Specchio Magico Cooperativa Sociale ONLUS – Italy
· P.G.M.S., Private Grammar and Modern Schools – Cyprus
SENSES aims to promote and improve entrepreneurship education at schools by designing innovative products and teaching/learning methods, to cultivate in students at Primary Education, aged 7-12 with structured competences of social entrepreneurship and innovation context with the mission to develop adaptable thinkers, collaborative problem solvers and irrepressible social innovators.
During the 3rd SENSES project meeting that was held in Commune di Monticello Brianza premises in Lecco, Italy on the 30th and 31st of March, SFEDI (as the overall project coordinator) provided an update on developments with the project during its second year and the consortium of partners reflected on their experiences to date in the development of the learning materials and resources. The joint action of 8 organisations across 5 European countries has played an important role in the development of a diverse set of educational materials that will be used for the capacity building for teachers within primary education.